- Performs design and estimates (Bill of Materials) for CCTV, Access controls, Fire Alarm, Automation for key clients in support of the Sales Engineering Team
- Conducts site surveys
- Provide pre-sales engineering services by demonstrating a solid understanding of security, automations and surveillance solutions to existing and potential customers.
- Configure and troubleshoot of defective products such as Biometrics, CCTV, PABX, Access Control, Automation products, Wireless communication, Structured Cabling, Fire Alarms and alike
- Address/support on customer’s technical inquiries and concerns
- Assist the sales team on technical concerns during project proposals and demos
- Handles or assist in the different projects of the company
- Prepares estimate sheets, Engineering & Design, Construction plans (Single Line Diagram Mounting Details), and Point-to-Point Termination Diagrams
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board Exam / Professional License Exam), Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable in estimates and tender documents for various types of Electrical/Mechanical works.
- Must be knowledgeable in creating estimates and bill of materials is an added advantage.
- Experience in project management is a plus but not required.
- With 3D AutoCAD experience.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City and do field work.
- With driver’s license is an added advantage