- Successful candidate will manage the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams.
- Focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules.
- Monitoring budget/spending.
- Responsible in providing technical advice regarding design, construction, structural repairs and modification.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawing blueprint, structural design and other plant project.
- Prepare Project Cost Monitoring Sheet, Progress Reports, Engineering Package, Certificate of Completion, Warranty Certificate and Progress Billing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Electrical/ECE/Computer Engineering or equivalent. Licensed ECE or EE.
- Knowledgeable in Wireless Systems, CCTV, Access Control or the likes
- At least 1 year experience in the related field is required
- Must possess a strong safety mindset to assure the work completed reflects the technical requirements within industry safety standards
- Must have strong customer service skills and have the ability to interact confidently with customers and be able to provide training on equipment and products
- Must be willing to do field work.
- Can operate AUTOCAD
- Excellent communication skills, English.