- Provide input into existing and new projects ensuring that design and operational requirements are complied with and are maintained and upgraded as necessary.
- Formulate and develop conceptual project engineering designs into functional scopes of work for new and existing assets in an effective and economical manner.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner to comply with statutory and client requirements
- Assist support functions to ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Electrical/ECE/Computer Engineering or equivalent. Licensed ECE or EE.
- Knowledgeable in Wireless Systems, CCTV, Access Control or the likes
At least 1 year experience in the related field is required
- Must possess a strong safety mindset to assure the work completed reflects the technical requirements within industry safety standards
- Must have strong customer service skills and have the ability to interact confidently with customers and be able to provide training on equipment and products
- Must be willing to do field work