- Troubleshoot electrical control circuit.
- Assist in repairs and maintenance of assigned projects.
- Manage to attend the client service needs.
- Carrying out on-site preventive maintenance and repair.
- Giving technical assistance during product presentations.
- Installation and testing of various auxiliary systems.
- Provide documentation and reporting inclusive of Progress Report, Field Service Report, and as-built plans.
- Provide phone and email support for pre-sales and after sales aspect
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate in (Electrical/Electronic) Engineering or equivalent.
- Skilled in computer hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Must be willing to do field work, both within Metro Manila and out of town.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Willing to render overtime work.
- Ability to follow detailed, standardized processes to complete work.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience in security systems installation such as access control, CCTV system or other auxiliary system is an advantage.